Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
• How can I contact you?
If you have got a question about a specific order, please contact us by replying directly to your order confirmation mail. Otherwise, you can use our contact form: CONTACT FORM. You can reach us by phone Monday till Friday between 10 am and 3 pm at +49 / (0)911 / 93 73 094 (Out Of Vogue Online Shops Hotline).
We do not recommend to contact us via our social media channels (Facebook and Instagram). Especially if it concerns a specific order that has already been placed, we can only provide information via email or on the phone.
• Why do the article prices change if Germany is not selected as the delivery country?
In our online store, the prices are displayed by default as gross prices with the VAT valid in Germany. If another European Union country is selected for delivery, the VAT rate applicable in the country of delivery will apply as of July 1, 2021. Since most of these differ from the German VAT rate, this also changes the gross prices displayed in the store. Orders from a non-EU (European Union) country will be displayed net prices, as these deliveries are exempt from VAT. Please note, however, that for orders to a non-EU country, additional import sales taxes and customs duties are usually payable by you as the customer upon receipt of the goods. For more information on the amount of customs fees, please contact your local customs office.
• How can I pay for my order?
You can find all current information about available payment methods under SHIPPING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS.
• I accidentally chose „Prepayment (Bank Transfer)“ as payment method, but I want to pay via PayPal. Can I change this afterwards?
Yes, it’s possible. Please contact us by answering directly to your order confirmation mail.
• What’s the payment method „Prepayment (Bank Transfer)“?
If you order by prepayment you have to wire the total order amount to our bank account in advance. Once we’ve received the payment, your order will be processed. After you have completed your order you will receive an order confirmation email with all necessary information like bank account, total amount and order number. Please include your order number as the subject in your bank transaction. This way your payment gets assigned to your order the fastest way possible.
• What’s the payment method „Cash on Delivery (C.O.D.)“?
Only within Germany you can order by cash on delivery. Not available for Print@Home gift cards and tickets in general. For C.O.D. orders, your order will be processed immediately and you pay the total amount to the parcel service upon delivery. Please note, however, that cash on delivery orders are subject to additional costs in addition to the normal shipping costs. You can find the current shipping costs under SHIPPING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS. The complete shipping costs are also displayed before you complete your order.
• What are the shipping costs?
The current shipping costs can be found under SHIPPING AND PAYMENT CONDITIONS. The shipping costs are also displayed before you complete your order.
• Do you also offer free shipping?
We offer free shipping within Germany for order values from Euros 100.-
• Which parcel service do you use?
Your order will be shipped via DHL as climate neutral GoGreen package.
Tickets (up to 50g) will be shipped by German Postal Service as registered mail (within Germany only).
• Can I have an order sent to my DHL Packstation?
Yes, that is no problem. Please submit your Packstation data as your delivery address. However, it is not possible to ship to post office boxes.
• Will I get a tracking number for my shipment?
Yes, if you agree before placing your order that we're allowed to forward your email address to the delivery service provider. After we handed over the package to the German Postal Service, DHL will send you an automatically generated email with your tracking number. If you didn’t receive the email, please check the spam folder in your email account first. If no email has arrived there either, please contact us. See CONTACT FORM.
• Where can I track my shipment with the tracking number you provide?
Visit DHL SHIPPING TRACKING.
• Can I pick up my order at your warehouse?
Unfortunately, this is not possible.
• How long does the shipping take?
With all goods in stock, shipping within Germany usually takes 3-6 working days after we received your payment. Deliveries to foreign countries take longer, depending on the respective country. Please note that prepayment orders will only be processed after we have received the total amount of your order. Pre-order items will not be shipped until the release date.
• What’s a pre-order item?
Pre-order articles are goods that are currently not yet available and can therefore only be pre-ordered. Orders containing at least one pre-order item will therefore only be shipped in full on the release date. There will be no delivery of individual parts.
• Neither delivery note nor invoice are enclosed with my order?
To save resources, we try to use as little paper as possible. Therefore every customer receives the invoice and delivery note attached to the shipping confirmation email. Every document is a PDF. If you don’t have a PDF-viewer installed, follow the link http://get.adobe.com/reader to get to the Adobe download page.
• How large are the shirts, girlies and hoodies?
There is a size chart for every textile article in the respective article description.
• What is the best way to wash textiles?
Before washing, always turn the textile inside out. Keep to the maximum washing degree indicated in your textile. Only use detergent without bleaching additives or fabric softener. Do not spin-dry over 1000 tours. Take the textile out of the machine immediately after washing and shake it out. Do not tumble dry. Iron the textile inside out or cover the motive. The information contained here is a recommendation for a long lasting good print quality. No guarantee can be given. As we have no control over the conditions of washing, drying and ironing of the individual textiles and prints, we reject any liability or guarantee.
• Somehow I ordered the wrong size. Can I change my order before shipping?
As long as your order hasn't been shipped and the size is available, we can change your order. Please contact us by replying directly to the order confirmation mail.
• Can I exchange articles?
You can exchange articles by returning the goods and making use of your right of revocation. At the same time you can order the new goods as usual. Information about the right of revocation can be found here: RIGHT OF REVOCATION
In case of incorrect delivery or defective goods, please contact us in advance by e-mail: email@example.com or submit the form on this page: RETURN
• Can I cancel an entire order?
Yes, that is possible. You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons. Please use the return form here [DOWNLOAD FORM] or the return card included with your order. You bear all costs for your return shipment. As soon as we have received and checked your return, we will refund the amount of your order.
If you have any questions, please feel free to submit the form on this page: RETURN
Please return the goods to the following address:
Out Of Vogue
Allersberger Str. 185 L1a
However, there are a few exceptions. There is no right of revocation:
• for deliveries of audio or video recordings (e.g. CD, LP, DVD, music or video cassettes) in sealed packaging, if the seal has been removed after delivery;
• for the delivery of newspapers, journals or magazines; subscription contracts are excluded;
• for contracts for the provision of services in connection with leisure activities on a specific date or period (e.g. tickets for concerts and similar events - exception in case of cancellation of the event);
• in the case of goods which are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual choice or destination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer.
Information on the right of revocation can be found here: RIGHT OF REVOCATION
• What happens with returned goods?
Returned goods are carefully reviewed and usually restored for sale. If returned goods have defects, we regularly donate them to charity organizations (e.g. Second Bandshirt), sell them at a reduced price or to second hand wholesalers. Only in very rare cases the goods have to be shredded.
• You still have a question? Please don't hesitate to contact us right here: CONTACT FORM